Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year's Eve!

Shocking! Shameful! Disgraceful? Don't be silly. It's a drawing of the world's first woman, tastefully shielding her more private bits from leering eyes. Over the next few posts I'll be featuring pin-ups I drew as Christmas gifts for my family. This is Eve before the fall...I couldn't hide her nudity with leaves as did the classic painters because she is not yet ashamed. Y'see, she's still virginal here. That's an important key to the theme of this and the next few pin-ups. *wink*

best,
j.

6 comments:

Dominic Bugatto said...

great piece , love the colors.

Brian said...

Who could object to something so innocent and beautiful. Nice apple too.

j. said...

Dominic - Thanks, man.

Brian - Double thanks.

j.

Anonymous said...

This really is a fantastic piece, I think what I like the most about your work is how consistently flawless you are. Every image and sketch i've seen by you is drawn in such a sharp way. You make it seem easy, but every line is pure skill.

I just dug up the "free comic book day" 2005. I loved your piece...its funnier now that I know it's you because of the sketch of yourself at the end.

- Milo

Michael Cho said...

gorgeous, dude, just gorgeous. I envy your talent at drawing women....

Anonymous said...

This is nice but I prefer the gay one you did over at your gay blog.