Monday, December 31, 2007

Sagittarius!

Just in time for the New Year, I've finally almost finished a series I started last year!! What can I say, I've been busy :)

Sagittarius was actually roughed out ages ago but I only now had the time to polish up the drawing and turn out a final. In researching classical Greek robes for woman I found this particular cross-your-heart-bra style wrap and thought it was an awesome way to reveal bottom cleavage. I wanted the pin-up to look like the women in Steve Reeve Hercules films, or like the Goddesses in "Clash of the Titans"...a movie accurate costume.

Hope you all had a lovely Holidays! Happy New Year!

best,
j.

8 comments:

Brian said...

Beautiful.

Happy New Year.

Jason Quinones said...

GORGEOUS!

your depictions of women always showcase their beauty and strength equally. i'd love to see you do a wonder woman book. have you???

j. said...

Brian - Thanks, and a Happy New Year to you as well.

Jason - Thanks. I would LOVE to do a Wonder Woman book one day. I'm doing a short story for Darwyn's next New Frontier project which will have to do for now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get to do more with ol' WW before the year is through.

j.

Dan said...

great one J. Your a true source of inspiration for me. Love this latest piece. Keep em coming in 08.

j. said...

Crylic - Thanks. I'm flattered to be considered inspiration.

j.

Kalle Malloy said...

J! Hey man, great stuff up here. Hope your well.

Take care.

kalle.

j. said...

Kalle - Holy socks! Nice to hear from you, man. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm gonna check out yours right now!

j.

Aman Chaudhary said...

Hmmm... I'm torn between the guy and girl versions of this one. I also noticed that one is right-handed and one is left-handed. I think I like this one slightly more because of the costume, but they are equally awesome pieces!